免费一级a一片久久精品_天天碰天天拍天天爽_欧美人与动牲交的视频_日韩无码第一页久久

消費·生活

查看:【4910】 回復(fù):【3】 發(fā)表于 2011-7-1 10:27
幻惑之琳

FMYLIFE(2)

1.Today, my boyfriend said that to be extra careful he's been taking my birth control pills too. FML
今天,我的男朋友說要格外小心因為他吃了我的避孕藥,囧!
2、Today, my Dad sat me down and told me that I was adopted. I was unbelievably shocked by this revelation and asked him why he'd never told me this before. His response was, "I didn't know!" FML、
今天,我爸讓我坐下并給我說我是領(lǐng)養(yǎng)的。我太震驚了,太難以置信了,他從來沒有跟我說過呀!他回答,我也不知道。囧!
3、Today, my boyfriend tried to tell me that he was worried our child might not be mine because he was cheating on me when I got pregnant. FML
今天,我的男友試圖告訴我,他很擔(dān)心我們的孩子可能不是我的因為當我懷孕的時候他欺騙了我。 囧!
4、Today, my grandpa told us he wanted to fit in. His idea of fitting in is streaking in a park at 4:00 pm. FML
今天,爺爺跟我說他鍛煉身體。而他鍛煉身體的方法就是下午4點在公園裸奔...囧!
5、Today, as I was walking home from work, my dad drove past, pulled over, rolled down the window and asked, "Are you tired of walking?" To which I replied "Yes!" Just as I reached for the car door, he yelled "RUN A WHILE" and sped off. FML
今天,當我走下班回家,我爸開車經(jīng)過搖下車窗,問:“你累不?”我回答說:“是!”我正走向車么,他大叫“奔跑吧!”,然后消失了。囧

0個人喜歡樓主的帖子
分享到 更多
幻惑之琳
發(fā)表于 2011-7-1 10:44:45|只看該作者
6、Today, I stepped in a turd. Not a dog turd, my grandmother's turd. FML
今天,我踩到大便了。不是狗便便,是我祖母拉的便便!囧
7、Today, my boyfriend admitted that he stopped brushing his teeth two days after we started dating. Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary. FML
今天,我的男友承認,從我們我們開始約會的兩天前他就木有刷過牙。明天是我們在一起2周年。 囧
8、Today, I woke up to the news that my mom's in jail. FML
今天,我醒來的時候得知一個消息,我媽媽進監(jiān)獄了!囧
9、Today, I witnessed my girlfriend eat the dead skin from the soles of her feet. FML
今天,我親眼目睹我的女朋友吃她的腳底的死皮。囧
10、Today, I surprised my girlfriend with roses. She surprised me by getting back together with her ex. FML
今天,我準備了一束玫瑰花想要給我女朋友一個驚喜。她也給了我一個驚喜就是她和她的前任在一起了,囧!

愛管閑事貓
發(fā)表于 2011-7-4 09:01:03|只看該作者
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!圈主你好有愛?。?!
聰明的小帥哥
發(fā)表于 2011-7-5 14:53:01|只看該作者
it's a joke
成都市公安局網(wǎng)監(jiān)處

手機移動客戶端下載成都范兒 成都范兒二維碼 快速回復(fù) 返回頂部