免费一级a一片久久精品_天天碰天天拍天天爽_欧美人与动牲交的视频_日韩无码第一页久久

華西都市報(bào)-華西都市網(wǎng)

標(biāo)題: FMYLIFE(2) [打印本頁]

作者: 幻惑之琳    時(shí)間: 2011-7-1 10:27
標(biāo)題: FMYLIFE(2)
1.Today, my boyfriend said that to be extra careful he's been taking my birth control pills too. FML
今天,我的男朋友說要格外小心因?yàn)樗粤宋业谋茉兴帲瑖澹?br /> 2、Today, my Dad sat me down and told me that I was adopted. I was unbelievably shocked by this revelation and asked him why he'd never told me this before. His response was, "I didn't know!" FML、
今天,我爸讓我坐下并給我說我是領(lǐng)養(yǎng)的。我太震驚了,太難以置信了,他從來沒有跟我說過呀!他回答,我也不知道。囧!
3、Today, my boyfriend tried to tell me that he was worried our child might not be mine because he was cheating on me when I got pregnant. FML
今天,我的男友試圖告訴我,他很擔(dān)心我們的孩子可能不是我的因?yàn)楫?dāng)我懷孕的時(shí)候他欺騙了我。 囧!
4、Today, my grandpa told us he wanted to fit in. His idea of fitting in is streaking in a park at 4:00 pm. FML
今天,爺爺跟我說他鍛煉身體。而他鍛煉身體的方法就是下午4點(diǎn)在公園裸奔...囧!
5、Today, as I was walking home from work, my dad drove past, pulled over, rolled down the window and asked, "Are you tired of walking?" To which I replied "Yes!" Just as I reached for the car door, he yelled "RUN A WHILE" and sped off. FML
今天,當(dāng)我走下班回家,我爸開車經(jīng)過搖下車窗,問:“你累不?”我回答說:“是!”我正走向車么,他大叫“奔跑吧!”,然后消失了。囧

作者: 幻惑之琳    時(shí)間: 2011-7-1 10:44
6、Today, I stepped in a turd. Not a dog turd, my grandmother's turd. FML
今天,我踩到大便了。不是狗便便,是我祖母拉的便便!囧
7、Today, my boyfriend admitted that he stopped brushing his teeth two days after we started dating. Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary. FML
今天,我的男友承認(rèn),從我們我們開始約會的兩天前他就木有刷過牙。明天是我們在一起2周年。 囧
8、Today, I woke up to the news that my mom's in jail. FML
今天,我醒來的時(shí)候得知一個(gè)消息,我媽媽進(jìn)監(jiān)獄了!囧
9、Today, I witnessed my girlfriend eat the dead skin from the soles of her feet. FML
今天,我親眼目睹我的女朋友吃她的腳底的死皮。囧
10、Today, I surprised my girlfriend with roses. She surprised me by getting back together with her ex. FML
今天,我準(zhǔn)備了一束玫瑰花想要給我女朋友一個(gè)驚喜。她也給了我一個(gè)驚喜就是她和她的前任在一起了,囧!

作者: 愛管閑事貓    時(shí)間: 2011-7-4 09:01
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!圈主你好有愛?。。?hr noshade size="2" width="100%" color="#808080"> 作者: 聰明的小帥哥    時(shí)間: 2011-7-5 14:53
it's a joke

歡迎光臨 華西都市報(bào)-華西都市網(wǎng) (http://www.gsfremarketing.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2